Aug 10, 2011

TM Just Saying Hello Card

I'm back to share with you a TwinsMoms DT project! This week I made a 5"x5" card. As I mentioned in my YouTube video, this is so different for me because I am so use to doing the usual A2 size card, but I really loved how the card turned out!! :) The card has a lot of pink, but it's kinda subtle because I used trims and pearls to "tone" down the card. Here is what the finished card looks like...


I absolutely love it!!!


And here's the close-up of the flowers, I am droooling over how pretty that white/pink flower is! It's called White and Pink Mulberry Curly Flower. And that scallop trim underneath is called Scallop Tier Drop Pearl Trim, don't you just love this for shabby chic projects, it's perfect! The brown roses, which are one of my fav's in TwinsMoms shop is called the Brown Vintage Mulberry Flower.

Hope you enjoyed my card and as always have a great day!! :)

**Please make sure to watch the video as well!**

No comments:

Post a Comment