Aug 24, 2011

Hand Dyed Trims

Hi All! Sorry I have been so MIA lately! I just started school a couple weeks ago and it's all been busy from the start. Anyways, I wanted to show you all my hand dyed trims I made using some white trim from the TwinsMoms Etsy shop! I love this stuff! On it's own it's gorgeous but once I dyed it I loved it even more!! :) Here is the first color that I did. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


 Here's another shot of the trim, isn't it lovely?? :)


Here's the second one, I used a different brand of ink, this one was by Stampin' Up in the color Old Olive. I especially love this for Christmas projects or even Halloween!


And here are the two colors together, I actually really like this color combo for a project, do you?



Hope you liked the colors and inspiration. Make sure you watch this tutorial for a better description in how to achieve this! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment