Aug 1, 2011

TM Altered Paint Can

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a project I made for the TwinsMoms Design Team! I love how it turned out and everything was fairly inexpensive. I started off by picking up an unused paint can from Home Depot, this cost about $2 I think. I then decorated it for a very chic looking piggy bank LOL! I actually really like it though! :) Here are some of the pictures I took...


I used a vintage looking button as a flower center for the Recollections flowers that I layered together. Around the rim I added the sequin trim which is available in TwinsMoms etsy.


 These are the gorgeous pink ruffled lace and the black flat back pearls layered on top of each other, I did this on both the top and bottom on the can.


The altered paint can turned out so delicate and pretty and I just love the outcome. These products will be available at the TwinsMoms Etsy shop, so go on and take a look! Thanks for coming by my blog today! :) 

P.S- Don't forget to watch the video for an even better description...


No comments:

Post a Comment