Oct 8, 2011

Prima Doop Trim!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been over a month since my last post, but I have a great thing to show you today! I came up with my own Prima style trim using fabrics from Joannes and these really pretty Faux bling  from the TwinsMoms Etsy shop. I think if you are looking for something that looks very realistic this is the stuff! :) Here is what the finished trim looks like...


I think it turned out great. One tip that I would mention would be to use a lighter to stop the fraying of the fabric, plus it looks a lot more polished not to have have strings everywhere. :)


Here is a close-up of the Faux bling that I was talking about. I think this part really finishes it off and makes it look more like the Prima trim that I was trying to re-create! If you want to know how to make this trim, then just follow the steps in the video below. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment