Jul 13, 2011

DIY: Beach Accessories

Hi! Today's project is this fun DIY project that I created in probably 15 minutes for all 3 vases! It's super quick and cute. :) I made beach themed accessories for my room which is kind of shabby chic/beach-y all mixed together. For the vases, I bought them at WalMart for about 1-$2, so it was super cheap. I then mixed in tissue paper, small glass pebbles which you can get at any craft store, and some faux sea shells. You can mix together any kind you like, but for my project I sticked with this theme. Layer together all of the materials, and you will get something like this! Here is what the finished project looks like.


And the close-up:


Thanks so much for stopping by, and let me know if you try this out and leave a link to your blog in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment