Jun 21, 2011

G45 Anniversary Card

Hi Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a Graphic45 card I made using Once Upon A Springtime. It's such a beautiful paper collection and I was lucky to receive some from the wonderful Lisa at snazzychica.blogspot.com! Thanks again Lisa! :) For the card, I used the stripe paper to cover the whole card front, the I cut out the post card and frog and princess images then distressed and inked up with Tim Holtz inks. I then added a potage stamp in the corner along with small adhesive bling in each corner. On the bottom I punched out a lace-like/victorian edge out of the dotted green paper and adhered that down. On top of everything I finished it off by adding the sentiment, Always and Forever. This card is such a great spin on the usual red, white, and hearts theme.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment