Jul 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Hello and Happy Saturday!! :) Today I wanted to do a quick share of this Happy Birthday card I made yesterday. I used the Classic Bloom stamp by Hero Arts. It's definitely my favorite stamp currently. So this is pretty similar to all of the cards I have been doing recently, but basically I masked off one of the flowers so I could get the layered effect, then I colored using my copics. These card are so easy and simple to create but look fabulous! I made some card sets with these stamps and sayings and they came together very quickly. 
Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Inner piece measures 5" x 3.75"

Here is a picture of the copic markers I used. Just a few went a long way because I did a lot of shading and blending!

Thanks for looking, and thanks for following my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment